A new, feminine spin on the button-down, the Julie offers an hourglass silhouette that results from the defined waist and gentle peplum. Designed to be a versatile wardrobe staple, this top can be paired with slim trousers or a pencil skirt for work, and then paired with jeans or cords for the weekend. You can accessorize or let the top stand alone - the contrasting buttons offer a statement all their own.
- adjustable back ties (tighten or loosen the waist)
- quarter sleeve with folded hem
- fitted bodice
- wooden button enclosure
- hidden inner buttons to prevent gaping at bust
- high-hip hemline
- made with medium-heavy weight bamboo/hemp
Composition & Care
65% rayon of bamboo | 35% hemp (OEKO-TEX certified)
- for best results, machine wash cold and lay flat or hang to dry
- it will be a bit stiff when it's dry, but once you wear it for a bit it will soften
- iron on low to medium
Measurements are the circumference taken in inches flat across the garment; length is measured from the base of the neck to the hem. The waist measurement is taken untied, at its loosest - the ties provide up to 8" of cinching. Note: the sleeves run a bit smaller than other styles, so check the arm measurements carefully before ordering.
Laura is wearing a size XS, and has a 35” bust, 26.5" waist, and 37.5" hip.