Inspired by mid-century styles, the Alex is a summer twist on a contemporary classic. The adjustable waist allows you to determine the how fitted a silhouette you want, and the slightly gathered midi-skirt creates a beautiful A-line.
- adjustable back ties (tighten or loosen the waist)
- deep welt pockets
- fitted bodice
- wooden lace button enclosure
- hidden inner buttons to prevent gaping at bust and waist
- midi-length hemline
Composition & Care
100% linen (OEKO-TEX Certified)
- for best results, machine wash cold and lay flat or hang to dry
- it will be a bit stiff when it's dry, but once you wear it for a bit it will soften (you can also tumble-dry it on low for a few minutes to soften it faster)
- iron on low to medium
Measurements are the circumference taken in inches flat across the garment; length is measured from the base of the neck to the hem. The waist measurement is taken untied, at its loosest - the ties provide up to 8" of cinching.
Note: Sizes XS to XL have been drafted to accommodate a C-D cup at the bust, whereas sizes 1X-3X have been drafted to accommodate a F-G cup at the bust.
Laura is wearing a size XS, and has a 35” bust (C cup), 26.5" waist, and 37.5" hip.
Jessie is wearing a size XL, and has a 45" bust (G cup), 39" waist, and 51" hip.
Those who have difficulties with fine motor skills may find it challenging to close the hidden inner buttons on this garment.